- Operates as guillotine or traveler from SL deck
- Type: Single purchase counterweight
- Weight: 10,000 lbs. Available
- Line Sets: 50 sets at 6"-12" O.C. With 7 lift lines per set
- Arbors: 800 lb. Capacity
- House Pipes: 70' long with 80' of travel from deck
- Lines sets are not moveable
- 2 dead hangs 12' off center
- 1 SL-1SR over pit
Over Stage (all dimensions are from smoke pocket)
- Electric Borders (4) at 5' on 12' 6"-21'-30'
- Orchestra Shells (4) at 7'6"-16'-26'-33'
- Adjustable to 14' below stage level by hydraulic lift
- Loading Door: 9' high x 12' wide
- Trucks: (2) at same time; side by side
- Loading Dock: Dock is at truck level
- Location: Behind stage on stage level
- Access: Direct from stage
- Facilities: Washer and dryer hookups available
DRESSING ROOMS (all on stage level)
- 4 Small: Bath & shower equipped
- 1 Star: Bath & shower equipped
- 2 Chorus Room(s): Bath & shower equipped
STORAGE & REHEARSAL AREAS
- Storage Space: Inside loading dock door
- Rehearsal Space: 15' x 30' located DSL on stage level
ROAD SERVICE POWER
|A||3||600||fuse||DSL proscenium wall|
Note: Recommended location for dimmer racks and monitor mix is SL on deck.
FRONT OF HOUSE
|Position||Pipe Width||Distance to Prosc.||House Circuits||Connector Type||F.O.H. Transfer|
|1st Balc Rail||85'||70'||16||grd 20 amp stage pin||16|
|1st Cove||85'||75'||24||grd 20 amp stage pin||24|
Transfer Circuits: grd 20 amp stage pin located on USL back wall.
EQUIPMENT - F.O.H.
- House Followspots: 2 - Xenon Super Troupers
- Followspot Booths: 1 - Booth with a maximum of 2 spots per booth
- 170' throw to proscenium
- Booth Power: 2 - Single phase, 30 amp breakers
- House Cluster
- Intercom System: Clear-Com with 2 channels
- 1-tieline from spot booth to stage
- Located in rear of house
- No seats require removal
- Cable run from stage is 100'
- Tie-in into house system with
- XLR connectors on stage
- Sonic ear hearing impaired system available
- Dressing Room Page system
Detailed house sound and lighting specs available upon request.
SYMPHONY HALL/AUDITORIUM STAGE LIGHTING
One (1) 36 channel lightboard with one submaster module (24 subs) library module and peripherals module with monitor, control cable, tow control stations.
Strand Lightboard M, including:
- One (1) dimmer rack Strand CD 80
- 38 6kw dimmer module Strand CD 80 and ten
- 2.4 kw dimmer module Strand CD 80
25’ 6" x 9" ellipoisdals, complete with clamp, color frames, safety cable and 3 pin connector installed.
- EHG Q750 lamp, Altman series 360Q.
24 twenty degree beam angle ellipsoidals, complete with clamp, color frames, safety cable and 3 pin connector installed.
- FEL QIOOOW lamp, Altman IK1620
50 steel par 64 can, complete with clamp, color frames, safety cable, and 3 pin connector installed.
- FF series QIOOOW par 64 lamp.
- I.A.T.S.E. Local 32
Contact: Jay Milbridge - 218.310.2186
- Orchestra 1,410
- Balcony 811
- TOTAL CAPACITY 2,221
- Computerized Box Office Treasurer 218-727-4344
- Outside Ticket Agency: Ticketmaster 1-800-745-3000
View Larger Image
DECC ARENA TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
AMSOIL ARENA TECHNICAL SPECS